Welcome to our plot!

I'm Hazel, and in Nov 2006 my friend Jane and I took on a half plot at Hill Allotments, Sutton Coldfield - we want the satisfaction of growing and eating our own fruit and veg, and to improve our diet (and fitness!).

This is the story of what happened next...........

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Remember the Vision On Gallery.....?

...well here is my version!



Whilst weeding at the Hill over the last few days, I've been pondering on neat neighbour John, and what will become of his immaculate plot. Not having a crystal ball, I decided to stop trying to see into the future, and to do some thing rather more practical - so I got the camera out.

Neat neighbour John may sadly no longer be with us, but here are some photos of his beautiful plot ... may it serve as an inspiration to us for a long time to come.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hazel, what lovely photos. I think John would be very proud. And personally, I would like to see you put your name down for his plot if his family don't wish to carry it forward.
    I like to think that John would welcome that, and guide you through the rest of the season, as he would of sown and grown for himself and his family.
    I shall keep my green fingies crossed for you sweetheart.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, thanks for the great comment on our new blog!! A quick question - how do you manage to get your pics to slot so neatly in the text? Can you move pics around after they are on the page? Our page is stressing me out with the pic that is looking all wonky!!

    Thanks, Clare

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...