Welcome to our plot!

I'm Hazel, and in Nov 2006 my friend Jane and I took on a half plot at Hill Allotments, Sutton Coldfield - we want the satisfaction of growing and eating our own fruit and veg, and to improve our diet (and fitness!).

This is the story of what happened next...........

Friday, October 09, 2009

If You Can't Beat 'Em...

...join 'em!

So tonight I gave in and had fish & chips from the chippy - yum yum!

I'm taking a break from the blog for a little while, but I'm sure that I'll be back before you know it!

2 comments:

  1. My fish and chips were fantastic. All the better for not having them very often I think. Have a nice 'break from the blog' - come back soon, I shall miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a lovely time, see you soon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...