Welcome to our plot!

I'm Hazel, and in Nov 2006 my friend Jane and I took on a half plot at Hill Allotments, Sutton Coldfield - we want the satisfaction of growing and eating our own fruit and veg, and to improve our diet (and fitness!).

This is the story of what happened next...........

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stop Press!

What a wonderful chap my postman is! Not only did he bring me some seeds today from a seed swap, but he also bought me an envelope containing a DVD.

When my celery wine hit the giddy heights in January by being included in a feature on UKTV Living's Market Kitchen (I blogged about it here), the lady at the production company promised to send a copy of the program through to me.

It's taken a while to materialise, but I have it now, & I spent half an hour at lunchtime with the DVD player in front of the TV pointing & shrieking. It doesn't take a lot to amuse me, I have to say - the clip is only about 3 minutes long, & when I've worked out how the devil to edit & post it up here, then I will surely do so, & then you can all point & shriek too!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, Mam, I know someone famous who was (sort of) on the telly!

    Sorry, obviously been at the Jennings myself {grin}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I point and shriek rather a lot of the time anyway - it will be great to have some point to it all!

    Well done our kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Hazel - I'm looking forward to seeing it on your blog 'cause, living here, I can't get the watch again thingy on my computer.
    Well done on your 3(?!) minutes of fame.
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...