Welcome to our plot!

I'm Hazel, and in Nov 2006 my friend Jane and I took on a half plot at Hill Allotments, Sutton Coldfield - we want the satisfaction of growing and eating our own fruit and veg, and to improve our diet (and fitness!).

This is the story of what happened next...........

Monday, July 23, 2018

That Went Well!

After nipping to the Hill in the morning to catch a committee member to sell me some netting from the storeshed, I returned to the Hill last night to get to grips with the brassica bed construction. 

It turned out to be quite an easy job to measure the spacings for the blue pipe, and attach the wooden top brace.

I planted out the poor pot-bound, aphid-infested cabbage and cauli, watered them in, then threw the netting over.

It looks fabulous, if I say so myself.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...