Welcome to our plot!

I'm Hazel, and in Nov 2006 my friend Jane and I took on a half plot at Hill Allotments, Sutton Coldfield - we want the satisfaction of growing and eating our own fruit and veg, and to improve our diet (and fitness!).

This is the story of what happened next...........

Friday, May 08, 2009

Wine Oddity....

Funny thing this. The rhubarb wine is looking orange.

I wonder why that is -I distinctly remember last time it was a fetching delicate rose colour, but this time it is definitely orange.

So this is the same rhubarb picked at the same time of year made into wine by the same method.

Mother nature playing tricks on me, I think!

2 comments:

  1. Orange? Hmm, does that mean it is full of beta-carotene? There - you've made a health drink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your way of thinking there, Bilbo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...